[OpenStack-Infra] Gerrit downtime on Friday 2015-09-11 at 23:00 UTC

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Fri Sep 11 15:07:10 UTC 2015

On 08/27/2015 12:51 PM, James E. Blair wrote:
> On Friday, September 11 at 23:00 UTC Gerrit will be unavailable for
> about 30 minutes while we rename some projects.
>
> Existing reviews, project watches, etc, should all be carried
> over. Currently, we plan on renaming the following projects:
>
>   stackforge/os-ansible-deployment -> openstack/openstack-ansible
>   stackforge/os-ansible-specs -> openstack/openstack-ansible-specs
>
>   stackforge/solum -> openstack/solum
>   stackforge/python-solumclient -> openstack/python-solumclient
>   stackforge/solum-specs -> openstack/solum-specs
>   stackforge/solum-dashboard -> openstack/solum-dashboard
>   stackforge/solum-infra-guestagent -> openstack/solum-infra-guestagent
>
>   stackforge/magnetodb -> openstack/magnetodb
>   stackforge/python-magnetodbclient -> openstack/python-magnetodbclient
>   stackforge/magnetodb-specs -> openstack/magnetodb-specs
>
>   stackforge/kolla -> openstack/kolla
>   stackforge/neutron-powervm -> openstack/networking-powervm
>
> This list is subject to change.
>
> The projects in this list have recently become official OpenStack
> projects and many of them have been waiting patiently for some time to
> be moved from stackforge/ to openstack/.  This is likely to be the last
> of the so-called "big-tent" moves as we plan on retiring the stackforge/
> namespace and moving most of the remaining projects into openstack/ [1].
>
> If you have any questions about the maintenance, please reply here or
> contact us in #openstack-infra on Freenode.
>
> -Jim
>
> [1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-August/072140.html

Reminder that gerrit downtime starts in about 8 hours.

stackforge/refstack -> openstack/refstack
stackforge/refstack-client -> openstack/refstack-client

will also be added to the rename list.

If you are an author of any of these rename patches it never hurts to be
standing by in the #openstack-infra irc channel in case of any last
minute questions.

For core reviewers of project-config, it would be great if you could
stop approving project-config changes at 2000 utc ensuring that last
minute rebases are avoided during the rename workflow. Thanks for your
understanding.

As always, if you have any questions we are available in
#openstack-infra to do our best to answer them.

Thank you,
Anita.