[OpenStack-Infra] [openstack-infra] [infra] [fuel-octane] Synchronise stackforge/fuel-octane repository with it's source

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Sep 3 15:58:22 UTC 2015

On 2015-09-02 12:43:09 +0300 (+0300), Oleg Gelbukh wrote:
> Due to internal constraints, we had to continue development in the
> original repository for about a month after stackforge/fuel-octane
> was created and synced. Now it's time for us to finally move to
> Stackforge for good, but the code diverged significantly since
> then.
>
> Is it possible to re-sync the repo with the current state of
> source? If yes, could you please do the sync?

As discussed in IRC earlier today, this task requires some dedicated
time from one of our Gerrit admins. Since it's hundreds of commits
worth of divergence and therefore not reasonable to push as
independent changes for review, I can look into taking care of it
for you but it won't be immediate (and probably won't be this week
unless someone else has free time before I get to it).