[OpenStack-Infra] L summit planning

Wayne Warren wayne at puppetlabs.com
Sat May 9 01:19:07 UTC 2015

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 7:31 AM, James E. Blair <corvus at inaugust.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have four traditional fishbowl summit sessions, then two 2-hour
> blocks in workrooms (which we can split into 1-hour blocks if we want),
> and a full sprint day.
>
> I've set up an etherpad where we can propose items for each of those
> sections:
>
>   https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/infra-liberty-summit-planning
>
> There are three sections at the bottom, one for each of the meeting
> types.  Please add proposals there, and feel free to propose it to
> multiple sections if you think it might work in more than one context (I
> expect we will pick only one for a topic).  Please try to add proposals
> this week, or early next.

It looks like I am a little late to the party here and all slots have
been filled.

I was just collecting notes for my JJB2 proposal and it occurred to me
that the summit would be a great opportunity to discuss some of the
backwards-incompatible API changes I would like to make and to
demonstrate some of the progress I have made with JJB configuration
using Python modules rather than YAML.

So I am curious if there will be other opportunities to get a group
together to discuss this, if not is it too late to propose this as a
topic for one of the workroom/fishbowl sessions?

Apologies for the tardiness, if no opportunity is available to talk
about this I am sure discussion via specs/mailing list should be fine.