[OpenStack-Infra] proposed change to git-review to better support https connections

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Thu Feb 26 01:06:25 UTC 2015

I see what you mean about defaulting the port now. I think having the
port default to 443 when scheme is HTTPS would be a good improvement to
git review. For password handling its probably best for users to use the
git credential helper [0] instead of having git review try to be smart
with that info. The nice thing about this method is that talking to the
server with other git commands should just work as well.

[0] http://git-scm.com/docs/gitcredentials