[OpenStack-Infra] Anticipated Microsoft CI system Outage this weekend

Hashir Abdi habdi at microsoft.com
Wed Oct 1 14:27:45 UTC 2014

As a Heads-up:   The Microsoft Continuous Integration System will be down from 6 pm EST on Friday, the 3rd of October to 11 am EST Monday, the 6th of October at the latest.

This is due to power system repairs being affected on the building that houses our CI system, and which will also result in a network outage for our CI infrastructure.

We shall update the thread as soon as the situation is resolved.

Regards

Hashir Abdi

Microsoft