[OpenStack-Infra] best way to add handlebars.js to infra?

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Wed Oct 1 11:10:08 UTC 2014

On 09/29/2014 07:33 PM, Michael Krotscheck wrote:

> On Sep 29, 2014, at 3:24 PM, Monty Taylor <mordred at inaugust.com
> <mailto:mordred at inaugust.com>> wrote:
>
>> I am a big fan of the tooling pattern in storyboard-webclient - since
>> it's very much aimed at solving this. Some combination of krotscheck and
>> I will make an example patch we can all point at.
>

> I’ve added a WIP patch that starts to add the javascript toolchain. More
> work is needed
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/124927/
>
> The builds that execute the javascript toolchain itself are found here:
> http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/project-config/tree/jenkins/jobs/javascript.yaml

So I see how that might be used in tox, but how is that plugged into the
installation path?

As a developer what command do I need to run before?:

cd web/src/ && python -m SimpleHTTPServer

... to manually verify

And how does setup.py install for this project do the right thing?

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net