[OpenStack-Infra] Groups portal SSL certificates

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Nov 18 16:08:56 UTC 2014

On 2014-11-18 16:22:13 +0100 (+0100), Marton Kiss wrote:
[...]
> we need to issue an x509 ssl cert for groups.openstack.org and
> groups-dev.openstack.org domains
[...]

As discussed in IRC, I'll go ahead and order the signed certificate
for groups.openstack.org, but groups-dev should be configured to
communicate with openstackid-dev using a self-signed cert instead.
This makes it easier for downstream consumers and developers to try
it out themselves, and also avoids any impression that the server is
for production use.