[OpenStack-Infra] Create a new branch for stackforge project

Jerry Xinyu Zhao xyzjerry at gmail.com
Thu May 29 18:29:16 UTC 2014

You need to add an acl for the stackforge project.
 modules/openstack_project/files/gerrit/acls/stackforge/projectname.config
<https://review.openstack.org/#/c/93201/1/modules/openstack_project/files/gerrit/acls/stackforge/compass.config>

but the privilege should be confined to ptl group or alike only.