[OpenStack-Infra] [openstack-dev] [infra] zuul layout.yaml config for trigger on rechecks

Antoine Musso hashar at free.fr
Fri May 2 21:12:58 UTC 2014

Le 02/05/2014 20:16, Dane Leblanc (leblancd) a écrit :
> I’ve set up the gerrit trigger in the layout.yaml with regex’s which I
> believe should match the recheck comments.  The layout.yaml is listed in
> this paste:
>
>      http://paste.openstack.org/show/78504/
>
> The layout.yaml works perfectly for “patchset-created” events. However,
> for “comment-added” events with comments of the expected form (“recheck
> …”), I’m not seeing any jobs triggered from the
> IndependentPipelineManager.  I’ve included a snippet from the debug.log
> for a sample “recheck cisco” comment.

Hello Dane,

>From your paste:

  trigger:
    gerrit:
      - event: comment-added
          comment_filter: (?i)^\s*recheck cisco\s*$

That regex does not match because some Gerrit version changed the
message sent over JSON and prefix them with  'Patchset X: '.

Khai Do spotted it during the Gerrit tests and sent a patch to OpenStack
Zuul configuration [change 70864]

So you will want:

 comment_filter: (?i)^Patchset [0-9]+:\n\n\s*recheck cisco\s*$