[OpenStack-Infra] [openstack-dev] [infra] zuul layout.yaml config for trigger on rechecks

Dane Leblanc (leblancd) leblancd at cisco.com
Fri May 2 20:53:18 UTC 2014

Inline.

From: Arx Cruz [mailto:arxcruz at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2014 4:21 PM
To: Dane Leblanc (leblancd)
Cc: openstack-infra at lists.openstack.org
Subject: Re: [OpenStack-Infra] [openstack-dev] [infra] zuul layout.yaml config for trigger on rechecks

Hello,

Which version of zuul are you using? I know it has a few changes in gerrit and zuul needs to be in the latest version.

<dane> Zuul version: 2.0.0.139

Also, can you run zuul manually (I think there's a option to not run as a daemon) and see if there's some parser error in the yaml file.
Are you running the zuul-merger daemon as well right?
<dane> I had been running it in the non-daemon (manual), non-quiet mode, and didn’t see any errors. (I switched to the daemon mode earlier today just to eliminate that variable).  Yes, I’m running the zuul-merger, as a daemon. The zuul-merger appears to be the same version (2.0.0.139). The Jenkins Gearman plugin that I’m using is 0.0.6.
-Dane
Kind regards,
Arx Cruz