[OpenStack-Infra] [openstack-dev] [infra] zuul layout.yaml config for trigger on rechecks

Arx Cruz arxcruz at gmail.com
Fri May 2 20:21:01 UTC 2014

Hello,

Which version of zuul are you using? I know it has a few changes in gerrit
and zuul needs to be in the latest version.

Also, can you run zuul manually (I think there's a option to not run as a
daemon) and see if there's some parser error in the yaml file.
Are you running the zuul-merger daemon as well right?

Kind regards,
Arx Cruz