[OpenStack-Infra] Freescale CI is allowed one comment per patchset - please acknowledge

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Wed Mar 5 22:29:13 UTC 2014

Hello Trinath:

All 3rd party ci systems are allowed one comment per patchset.

Right now Freescale CI is commenting more than once per patchset:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/73575/

I count 8 Freescale CI comments on patchset 21 for patch 73575. This
creates noise for developers.

Please post one comment per patchset (or recheck) which is posted after
your testing is completed with your test results, link to the test logs
and contact information for your system.

If you cannot make this change immediately, please shut down commenting
on your system until you can make the change.

Remember you can vote on the sandbox repo:
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-dev/sandbox/ as much as you want
to ensure your system is configured in the way you are requested. You
can post links to your system comments in the sandbox repo in the irc
channel (#openstack-neutron on freenode) to ensure your system is
compliant with this request.

Please contact me on irc if you are unclear in what you are being asked
to do. My irc nickname is anteaya.

Thank you,
Anita.