[OpenStack-Infra] openstack CI infra

Vinay Mahuli vm.vinay at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 10:31:11 UTC 2014

Hi,

We have a similar continuous integration (CI) as in openstack
ci.openstack.org
In such a setup,​ we have different projects (repositories) against which
the developers commit the patches.

My query is how to handle the dependencies between projects?
At times the developers might have changes across projects/repositories and
which might be in-turn dependent on each other. There will be a situation
where in all the fixes (across projects) needed to be pushed at the same
time. But openstack CI works on a single project. It schedules the build
for one project and merges that specific fix.

Do you have any solution to handle this situation in openstack CI?

Regards,
Vinay