[OpenStack-Infra] Hosting your CI logs at dropbox is not acceptable

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Mon Jun 23 16:30:39 UTC 2014

On 06/23/2014 10:59 AM, Samuel Bercovici wrote:
> Hi Anita,
>
> When you mention opens source solution, please point to an available open source hosting that we can use to push the log files into?
> The alternative would be to put the 3rd party testing CI system behind a public IP and this will most likely going to take time.
>
> Regards,
> 	-Sam.
Hi Sam:

Well if you attend the third party meeting in #openstack-meeting at 1800
utc you can chat with other third party ci folks and find out how they
host their logs. Getting to know other third party ci maintainers and
sharing information with them will probably help you a lot in this and
other matters.

If I am asked to point to an available open source hosting solution, I
would suggest a secure server running apache, which is what most systems
use for their logs (as far as I know).

Thanks Sam,
Anita.