[OpenStack-Infra] About openstack branching model and openstack branch stable/icehouse

Le Tian Ren renlet at cn.ibm.com
Mon Jun 16 10:20:56 UTC 2014

Thanks for sharing the gitflow tool, Bailey, and the "support" branches
concepts in current nvie model, which the original version really needs to
add for long term support products. I also mentioned this in the reply to
Jeremy.

Le Tian Ren (任乐天, \u4efb\u4e50\u5929)
IBM OpenStack Development
IBM China Systems & Technology Lab
86-21-60922666(T/L: 902-2666)
Building 10, 399 Keyuan Road, Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park, Pudong New District,
Shanghai 201203, China
* p^2 = 1 (mod 12), when p is a prime and > 3. *