[OpenStack-Infra] change frequency of "Imported Translations from Transifex"

Joe Gordon joe.gordon0 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 19:16:09 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 4:34 AM, Christian Berendt <berendt at b1-systems.de>
wrote:

> Hi.
>
> There are a lot of projects ignoring the propsed changes from the
> proposal bot resulting in review requests with a lot of huge patch sets
> (for example https://review.openstack.org/#/c/89750/).

While I don't see any issue with projects having an outstanding
translations patch that has 50 revisions, proposing a new patch every day
has a cost in terms of resources used. And being we frequently max out our
compute quotas, dropping the frequency of the translation patches sounds
like a good idea to me.

Although I think this would only have a small impact on our resource usage,
I don't see any downside.