[OpenStack-Infra] elastic search capacity

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Wed Jun 11 12:15:54 UTC 2014

We've not drained the Elastic Search Queue in 2 days, even when we've
not been using all our test node cluster capacity. This strikes me as
very bad.

Elastic Recheck really requires that we can stay current on Elastic
Search, and that seems like a less and less likely outcome.

Will turning of CRM114 help?

Do we need more workers? (possibly more workers made this worse)

Is there something else?

If the answer is "less data", we're going to start hitting the point
where it's not useful any more. And we're only going to get more data.
So I feel like we need to figure out pretty soon if we can keep Elastic
Search or we should start considering other options.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net