[OpenStack-Infra] Auto-expire turned off?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Jul 11 22:30:44 UTC 2014

On 2014-07-11 16:52:53 -0500 (-0500), Kevin L. Mitchell wrote:
[...]
> Did we turn off auto-expire of patches?
[...]

The auto-abandon cron job was a workaround we had in older Gerrit to
deal with the fact that we couldn't give core reviewers control over
abandoning changes. Now that we're running 2.8 we've granted abandon
and restore control to core reviewers on each project.

Er go, as a nova-core member, you have the ability to set that
change you mentioned to an abandoned state at will now. I think we
mentioned it in an ML thread shortly after the Gerrit upgrade, but
am having a bit of trouble finding it now so maybe this isn't as
widely known as I thought.