[OpenStack-Infra] Auto-expire turned off?

Kevin L. Mitchell kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com
Fri Jul 11 22:20:03 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2014-07-11 at 15:17 -0700, Morgan Fainberg wrote:
> If I recall, this was in fact deliberately turned off. Since core
> reviewers can now both set WIP and abandon/restore patches, the
> auto-cleanup is not required (if the patch isn't relevant it can be
> abandoned, but it won't automatically disappear).

OK, I probably missed that in the big thread about the Gerrit update,
then.  I asked because I found a bunch of nova reviews that have been
opened for several months; I may bring it up on the dev list to see if
anyone else is bothered by the accumulated clutter :)
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com>
Rackspace