[OpenStack-Infra] [Neutron][third-party-testing] Third Party Test setup and details

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Wed Feb 26 01:45:01 UTC 2014

On 02/25/2014 08:21 PM, Sukhdev Kapur wrote:
> Hi Anita,
>
> I started writing in the wiki and realized it was quite painful to draw and
> edit in wiki. So, I switched to the document :-)
>
> If others also feel that it is better to move the text to wiki, I can spend
> some time moving it to the wiki. Now that I have most of the material, I
> guess it may not be that bad.
>
> Do you really feel it will be better to do that though?
Yes I do. For a project as large as OpenStack we need to do the best we
can to use as much standardized tooling as possible.

Wikis and docs are expected ways to consume information, using google
docs is not.

Do your best and if you have issues transferring the material ping me on
irc and I will do the best I can to help you so that you are satisfied
with the result.

Thanks Sukhdev,
Anita.