[OpenStack-Infra] [Neutron][third-party-testing] Third Party Test setup and details

Sukhdev Kapur sukhdevkapur at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 01:21:34 UTC 2014

Hi Anita,

I started writing in the wiki and realized it was quite painful to draw and
edit in wiki. So, I switched to the document :-)

If others also feel that it is better to move the text to wiki, I can spend
some time moving it to the wiki. Now that I have most of the material, I
guess it may not be that bad.

Do you really feel it will be better to do that though?

regards..
-Sukhdev