[OpenStack-Infra] External Testing :: install-master.sh errors

trinath.somanchi at freescale.com trinath.somanchi at freescale.com
Wed Feb 19 12:37:28 UTC 2014

Hi Jay-

While installing the master node  using install_master.sh,

I get this error

Could not parse configuration file: Certificate names must be lower case; see #1168

with the command,

sudo puppet apply --verbose $PUPPET_MODULE_PATH -e "class {'os_ext_testing::master': $CLASS_ARGS }"

When I print the command, the complete key and certificate file contents are given in the JSON format. I feel, that this error specifies that it needs only lower case string rather than upper case.

Also, do we need to provide the file names or the file contents in the JSON string to the "puppet apply" command.

Kindly guide me resolve the same.

Thanks in advance,

--

Trinath S