[OpenStack-Infra] Moving gantt to stackforge

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Tue Feb 18 19:11:11 UTC 2014

Greetings,

The gantt repository was originally put under openstack/.  I would like
to move gantt to stackforge to better reflect the current status of the
project.

We don't actually expect anyone to use gantt as-is.  The consensus seems
to be that we have quite a bit of work left to do inside of Nova before
we can regenerate the gantt repo and try for the forklift again.  In the
meantime, there are some that are still interested in experimenting with
the current gantt repo.

How do we go about doing this move?  Should I file a bug to track it?
What can I do to help?

Russell Bryant