[OpenStack-Infra] JJB console-log publisher

XINYU ZHAO xyzjerry at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 01:35:52 UTC 2013

Forgot reply to all, just for some other folks in the future to see this:

XINYU ZHAO <xyzjerry at gmail.com>
4:44 PM (51 minutes ago)
to Steve
In my job config.xml, the configuration for SCP publisher looks like this:
          <filePath>logs/$LOG_PATH</filePath>
          <sourceFile></sourceFile>
          <keepHierarchy>false</keepHierarchy>
          <copyConsoleLog>true</copyConsoleLog>
          <copyAfterFailure>true</copyAfterFailure>

Which will copy console log only to the destination.  I think jjb will
generate something like this and pass console-log value to it.

Varnau, Steve (Seaquest R&D)
5:03 PM (32 minutes ago)
to me

Thanks for the response. My config looks the same. So maybe the problem is
not in jenkins job builder, but with my plugin?

<filePath>logs/$LOG_PATH</filePath>

<sourceFile/>

<keepHierarchy>false</keepHierarchy>

<copyConsoleLog>true</copyConsoleLog>

<copyAfterFailure>true</copyAfterFailure>

-Steve