[OpenStack-Infra] JJB console-log publisher

Varnau, Steve (Seaquest R&D) steve.varnau at hp.com
Wed Nov 6 00:14:37 UTC 2013

Hi Infra Team,

I'm working on setting up an instance of OpenStack-Infra, as several of you know since you've helped me on key problems!

I'm currently stumped on using a jenkins job builder publisher. If I can figure out how it works for OpenStack, I should be able to fix my problem.

The console-log macro in openstack-infra/config/modules/openstack_project/files/jenkins_job_builder/config/macros.yaml
I think I see in JJB how it passes parameters and options to the Jenkins SCP Plugin.  I just don't understand how the copy-console option works. Since the plugin does not have an option for copying console. For me, the option is just ignored and since there is an empty string in the source parameter, it tries to copy everything in the workspace instead of the console output.

Thanks,
-Steve