[OpenStack-Infra] Jenkins Job Builder and svn-tags in properties

William Soula william.soula at drillinginfo.com
Tue Feb 12 16:14:57 UTC 2013

It appears that Jenkins now requires the UUID of the subversion
repository in order to list the svn tags/branches.  I have created a
small test job that just lists the branches of a repository and when
done with JJB I get a blank list.  If I click the save button then I get
a list of branches.  When diffing the config file from before the save
and after I noticed that UUID was inserted.  I then had JJB create the
job and manually added the UUID and restarted Jenkins and my list was
populated.  How would the svn-tags functionality continue to work if the
UUID is now required?  How would you code this?

Will