[OpenStack-I18n] Stop translating non-UI projects for stable branches?

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 17:56:45 UTC 2020

Let's discuss after Ussuri release. Agree with reflecting the current
translator nature today.

Related thoughts and discussions might be:

- List of UI projects: how we get this information?

- Target release: only for cycle-with-rc or including
cycle-with-intermediary

- I18n team needs to stay with deeper eyes on release model changes
(e.g., Horizon's cycle-with-rc -> cycle-with-intermediary during Ussuri
cycle) & translation effort (e.g., how many translations are going on
many projects)

- Needs to think about procedure how to deal with translation bugs on
stable branches for master-only projects