[OpenStack-I18n] Stop translating non-UI projects for stable branches?

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Sun Apr 26 12:31:14 UTC 2020

Looking at the work to branch a new release and the amount of
translation done on stable branches for the non-ui projects (ceilometer,
cinder, nova etc), I propose to translate them *only* on master.

So, we would continue to translate on master and stable horizon and
friends - and that's all.

If there's a specific project that needs translation, we can change that
one for sure.

This reflects IMHO how translators translate today.

I've proposed the following change and marked it WIP for discussion here
and waiting until Ussuri release:
https://review.opendev.org/723217

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com Twitter: jaegerandi
  SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D 90409 Nürnberg