[OpenStack-I18n] Fwd: [dev][horizon][docs][i18n]Horizon Taiwanese locale issue

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Wed May 29 15:02:07 UTC 2019

Hello Taiwan language coordinators,

I am reaching to all of you who are listed as Taiwan language
coordinators on translate.openstack.org , since I am not sure who are
still active or not.

Since I don't have enough knowledge on such language issues, it would be
very great if you share your feedback on this issue through
openstack-i18n at lists.openstack.org mailing list.

Also, please don't hesitate to share anything on language issues - we
are still in the same I18n team :)

I am copying to Gene who I had great conversation with Taiwan language
for OpenStack survey translation around two years ago.

I am now I18n PTL this cycle, and I would like to have more conversation
with language teams.