[OpenStack-I18n] Zanata upgrade to version 4

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Tue Feb 27 10:32:50 UTC 2018

Hello,

the translation phase for Queens is just over. Many thanks for all that
work during the cycle and translations in different OpenStack projects.
We will take the chance now to upgrade our translation platform to a new
version. We don't expect bigger issues because we tested the upgrade
process anyway on translate-dev.openstack.org. Nevertheless the platform
could be not available this week. So please note the hint.

kind regards

Frank
(PTL I18n)