[OpenStack-I18n] [I18n] survey about translation of project repo documentation

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Thu Nov 9 13:15:41 UTC 2017

Dear all,

hopefully you had a nice Summit and you're safe at home or on the way
again.
During the week the I18n team was thinking about documentation
translating in project repos. The doc migration is almost done and now
it's a good time to start. But there are a lot's of projects and the
state of things is different. To get an impression how important this
topic is and which projects are interested We've create a survey to
figure it out [1]. Please take part in the survey till 2017/11/15
23:59:59

many thanks

Frank (PTL I18n)

[1] https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/HSD5YTD