[OpenStack-I18n] [OpenStack-docs] stable/ocata created, publishing frozen for now

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 20:36:46 UTC 2017

Oh, great! Congrats for stable/ocata in openstack-manuals!

To work translation sync job successfully with
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/449385
<https://review.openstack.org/#/c/449385> ,
I18n team needs to create stable-ocata version for openstack-manuals in
Zanata: https://translate.openstack.org.

I checked that someone (maybe Kato-san or Andreas I think) already created
stable-ocata version for openstack-manuals in Zanata. Thanks a lot!

I have merged from openstack-manuals translations in stable-newton
version to master and stable-ocata,
and updated brief documentation translation plan for Pike cycle
(aims to translate stable-ocata install-guide, common, network-guide,
and some master documents).
For more concrete plan, I18n team will discuss Documentation translation
plan & priority on later IRC meeting.