[OpenStack-I18n] Pike dashboard translation plan & priority are updated in Zanata Dashboard

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 20:28:33 UTC 2017

Hello all translators and language coordinators,

Pike dashboard translation plan and priority are updated in Zanata Dashboard
: https://translate.openstack.org .

Some notes regarding this update are:

- I have merged all dashboard translations for projects from
stable-ocata to master
   in
https://translate.openstack.org/version-group/view/ocata-dashboard-translation/projects
.
- For such merge purposes, translations in master version is being
overwitten by translations in stable-ocata version,
   since I18n team prioritized primarily on Ocata version.
- Pike dashboard translations group is available at
  :
https://translate.openstack.org/version-group/view/pike-dashboard-translation/projects
.
  Tripleo-ui has been added to Pike dashboard translations group.
- I have checked that Docs team will create stable/ocata branch soon. I
will follow to create stable-ocata version
   in Zanata, do merge stuffs later, and announce through I18n mailing list.