[OpenStack-I18n] translated release note: import criteria and publishing

Robert Simai robert.simai at suse.com
Fri Mar 10 12:40:09 UTC 2017

On Friday, 10 March 2017, 21:32:14 CET, Akihiro Motoki wrote:

[...]

> Have you tried sphinx actually?
>
> Based on what sphinx does, ja/mitaka.html will exist
> even if the page was not translated at all.

Good to know, thanks.

> > - fallback to the untranslated mitaka page
> > -> if you continue to switch releases you'll stay in the untranslated
> > versions
> >
> > - page exists but is untranslated
> > -> not helpful for users
>
> That's true, but translators are not supermen.

Well, I know. And I'm also putting spare time into translations.

> Do you want translators to translate all releases?

Long story short, I just tried to express my view as I thought you had asked
for that. If you think publishing should be based on the percentage per
release I'm absolutely fine. We don't need to enforce anything here.

[...]

--
Regards,
   Robert