[OpenStack-I18n] translated release note: import criteria and publishing

Robert Simai robert.simai at suse.com
Thu Mar 9 10:12:56 UTC 2017

Hi Akihiro,

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking for. Is it to either apply the
threshold to the whole release notes, including all previous releases, or to
just one release?

If yes, then I personally have no real preference. We could make it a bit
easier by looking at the per release progress and publish based on that.

I however wonder how you make sure in this situation that readers can navigate
properly through the release notes of a project if only some of them are
translated. (How) do you fall back to the original if there's no translated
release notes document for a release?

   Robert