[OpenStack-I18n] glossary, translation changes order

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 19:52:40 UTC 2017

 Hello Robert,

Thanks a lot for such issue especially during PTG.
After seeing it, I have talked & discussed with Kato-san.

In this morning (according to timezone in Atlanta), I have discussed with
him.
Please FYI for other I18n team members for more details
:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-i18n/%23openstack-i18n.2017-02-22.log.html#t2017-02-22T09:42:01