[OpenStack-I18n] [StringFreeze] Horizon RC1 tagged and has stable-pike version in Zanata

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 17:21:52 UTC 2017

Hello translators,

As Rob Cresswell (Horizon team Pike PTL) announced, Horizon RC1 was tagged
: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-August/121038.html
, which implies that it is a good timing for translators to do
translations and translation review
activities to reflect better quality of translations into Pike release.

If you see "Pike Dashboard Translation Group"
:
https://translate.openstack.org/version-group/view/pike-dashboard-translation/projects
, some projects are "stable-pike" versions, not master versions.
Please do more translation and translation review contributions on
"stable-pike" versions if exist.

Horizon team said that it is worth to have RC2. Please take more care of
stable versions :)

Also, thanks to the kind advice from Andreas Jaeger,
I have emphasize "Translation merge" activities to developers
:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-August/121072.html .