[openstack-dev] [all][I18n] Translations merge

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 16:56:23 UTC 2017

Hello,

Translators are doing translation and translation review activities hard
especially around soft and hard StringFreeze periods, and it is also
similar during this Pike cycle.

Looking at
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+topic:zanata/translations,n,z
I18n team sees many projects that have not imported translations.
Please import the translations to avoid them to be reproposed every day.

Note that I18n team is preparing stable/pike translation sync jobs with
RC1 creation of Horizon
and plugin projects, and more projects will have stable/pike translation
sync jobs regarding stable releases.

With many thanks,

/Ian - I18n Pike cycle PTL.

[1]