[OpenStack-I18n] First stable/newton branches created

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Mon Sep 19 12:07:16 UTC 2016

On 2016-09-16 17:45, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> Job to sync translated projects:
>
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/365872/
>
> Please review - and if I missed some repos, create a new change,

I noticed that more projects have stable-newton branches in Zanata then
those that I added - and thus far more than are mentioned on the front page.

Do you really want to allow translation of all of these - or focus like
it's written on the Zanata front page and as Ian states in "To language
team coordinators: Let's speed up for Newton translation​" on a few
Horizon projects?

I suggest to focus and remove stable-newton branch from those projects
you're not handling.

Should that list be the list of repos I enabled in infra? Or only the
dashboard ones?

So, basically, what I'd like to know:
* Which projects should have stable-newton in Zanata?
* Which should be synced to git (IMHO the same ones)?
* Do you want to point out further repos besides the dashboard ones? If
yes, how?

Andreas
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)