[OpenStack-I18n] First stable/newton branches created

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 09:05:54 UTC 2016

Thanks a lot for kind explanation, Andreas and Akihiro-san.

Please see the inline for my several thoughts:

Akihiro Motoki wrote on 9/16/2016 5:19 PM:
> Thanks Andreas for the info.
>
> Kato-san, could you take care of it?
> You can do it yourself or delegate it to someone else,
> but it is better to do it soon. Otherwise master and stable-newton
> will be diverged.
+1 :)

And according to one previous e-mail:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-i18n/2016-March/001984.html ,
Horizon and its related projects, and server projects are the main
targets to create "stable-newton" version in Zanata.

>> Syncing to Zanata works automatically if there is a stable-newton (note
>> the "-", Zanata does not allow "/"!) branch.
> That's what was unclear to me. Thanks.
> So, the question now is who creates stable-newton version in Zanata.
> I think only the limited folks can do that. Perhaps Daisy, Kato-san, Andreas?
When I see 'maintainers' part in Zanata, "infra" account is the manager
for all projects,
like: https://translate.openstack.org/project/view/horizon/maintainers .

So it may be Zanata "infra" account? And I think Zanata team members
(Alex, Carlos) might know the privilege.