[Openstack-i18n] Hard string freeze and version switch

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Mon Mar 21 03:31:32 UTC 2016

As a summary, following projects have their stable-mitaka versions by now:

Web UI projects:
- horizon
- django_openstack_auth
- trove-dashboard
- sahara-dashboard

Server projects:
- nova
- glance
- keystone
- cinder
- neutron
- heat
- ceilometer

March 28 is the date of RC2 for most server projects.
So it's safe to finish the server translations by this week, one day
earlier than the original plan.
The Web UI projects can be finished by March 28, following the original
plan.

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)