[Openstack-i18n] why is designate-dashboard excluded from the prioritized translation list?

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 18:59:53 UTC 2016

Does anyone describe why designate-dashboard is not listed in the
prioritized list?
I see designate has assigned a cross project liaison for i18n at least Mar 4
(according to the wiki history) and the project seem to be taking care
of translations well.

I have no answer for
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-March/090022.html
?
Can we describe a reasonable reason for them?
Daisy, could you follow up the mailing thread?

stable-mitaka is not setup for designate-dashboard.
As far as I know, they have setup translation support in the early stage.

If I remember correctly, we include murano-dashboard and magnum-ui
because they responded in the -dev list. I am not sure we checked the
wiki at that time,
and the nomination period is enough.