[Openstack-i18n] why is designate-dashboard excluded from the prioritized translation list?

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Tue Mar 22 10:16:49 UTC 2016

hmm.
I don't know neither.
Maybe nobody proposed to add designate-dashboard in I18n mailing list.
And I don't think I see its liaison when I proposed plugin projects in Feb
29.
For whatever reasons, the reality is that we missed it in the plan.

There are two possible solutions.
#1 we add it back to the plan. It has only 1 file with 68 words, really a
very small workload.
#2 we told designate team that we missed it and we will include it in next
release.

I prefer the first one.
If you agree, I can make stable-mitaka version and we can ask Andreas to
add the corresponding job.

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)

Akihiro Motoki <amotoki at gmail.com> wrote on 03/22/2016 02:59:53 AM:

> From: Akihiro Motoki <amotoki at gmail.com>
> To: "openstack-i18n at lists.openstack.org"
<Openstack-i18n at lists.openstack.org>
> Date: 03/22/2016 03:02 AM
> Subject: [Openstack-i18n] why is designate-dashboard excluded from
> the prioritized translation list?
>
> Does anyone describe why designate-dashboard is not listed in the
> prioritized list?
> I see designate has assigned a cross project liaison for i18n at least
Mar 4

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-March/090022.html