[Openstack-i18n] Looking for Translations for Nova Mitaka RC1

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Thu Mar 17 08:41:56 UTC 2016

Thank you for letting us know the happen of RC1.
I'm fine to merge in RC2.
According the agreement about StringFreeze[1], cutting RC1 means hard
freeze and translators can get extra 10 days to complete their
translations after hard freeze. So I don't think we can finish the job
next week. The translation work is planned to be finished at the early of
the week after next.

Can you figure out when is the last day to merge nova translations ?

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StringFreeze#Hard_String_Freeze

"Ragwitz, Augustina" <augustina.ragwitz at hpe.com> wrote on 03/17/2016