[OpenStack-I18n] Do you translate these...

SJ Zhu zsj950618 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 14:33:34 UTC 2016

On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 9:56 PM, Adrien Cunin <adrien at adriencunin.fr> wrote:
>  * "Material": as in the name of the Horizon theme inspired by Google's
> Material Design. Anyone wants to have that translatable for their
> language? As the name of the theme, I'd keep it as is in French.

Same in Chinese. "Material" will be translated to "Material" in Chinese, not the
Chinese word "材料". Since it has a common sense in Chinese that "Material
Design" is just called "Material Design".
I think when translating such proper names, we can just search it on a local
website and see how they translated. If we are not sure, just leave it
or keep it
as is.

--
Regards,