[OpenStack-I18n] Release notes translation

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Fri Apr 8 17:59:24 UTC 2016

HI Daisy,

thanks for bring out this topic. I remember the translating of Liberty release notes in German:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ReleaseNotes/Liberty/de

It was not easy and the content has a lot of proper names. Are there some statistics available about the usage of translated release notes vs. origin?
On the other hand, translated release notes is the first hit on Google search with german language settings.

Kind regards

Frank

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10