[Openstack-i18n] Handling of translations for Liberty

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Wed Sep 30 06:11:51 UTC 2015

On 2015-09-29 16:25, Akihiro Motoki wrote:
> Thanks for clarifying the situation, Tomo.
> I am fine with merging it.

Will do now.

> Apart from the progress, I was a bit surprised why Ironic was handled
> specially.

On what side special? When I made the list, it was made on projects that
were translated already good enough. Ironic was not in the list. Please
review the wiki link and check yourself the git repository for
translation files.

Now I moved ironic up in the list...

> In Japanese, we are making good progress on other projects.
> For example, keystone and ceilometer have good progress
> and the first round of keystone review has been done.
> What is the criteria of this decision.

Andreas
        HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)