[Openstack-i18n] IBM translations to contribute: update

KATO Tomoyuki tomo at dream.daynight.jp
Tue Sep 22 12:27:34 UTC 2015

> Versions have been created for IBM to import their translations in the
> production server.
> These resources could be browsed through a "group" view.
> https://translate.openstack.org/version-group/view/ibm-translations-group
>
> @ Doug, I think you could start uploading now.
>
> Best regards
> Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)

At now, already merged master branch in prod server...

I found IBM translation does not meet some Japanese
translation conventions in our team.
Therefore, these translations differ from horizon as of now.
I will fix as possible.

If IBM contributes translation next time, it is really welcome.
However, I wloud like to share Japanese translation conventions
and glossary before translation.

Regards,
KATO Tomoyuki