[Openstack-i18n] Zanata, message to the team

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Thu Sep 17 07:04:33 UTC 2015

Hi, Rob

I didn't find the method to message team either.
I just find an instance messaging method to communicate with people who are
translating the same document.

I think you might use email to talk with your team members.
I know it's not good.
We could discuss how to add more communication ways.
Either ask Zanata to provide a feature, or we use a communicate method on
top of openstack infra.

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)