[Openstack-i18n] Zanata, message to the team

Robert Simai robert.simai at suse.com
Thu Sep 17 08:32:30 UTC 2015

Hi Daisy,

On Thu Sep 17 2015 09:04:33 GMT+0200 (CEST) guoyingc at cn.ibm.com wrote:

> Hi, Rob
>
> I didn't find the method to message team either.
> I just find an instance messaging method to communicate with people who
> are translating the same document.

Yes, but that clearly has another purpose.

> I think you might use email to talk with your team members.
> I know it's not good.

Frankly, it's less than not good as it means I (and whoever wants to do
this) need to setup and maintain my own email distribution list all
manually.

> We could discuss how to add more communication ways.
> Either ask Zanata to provide a feature, or we use a communicate method
> on top of openstack infra.

Well, I don't mind how it's done but would greatly appreciate if there's
some easy way to send notifications to the specific language team. It
probably should be a Zanata feature.

> Best regards
> Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)

Thanks,